Erlesene Links zu einigen Perlen im Web: Blogposts, Artikel und Nachrichten, die uns wichtig erscheinen. Ergänzungen erwünscht.
- FACEBOOK PLACES Facebook Places Location-Based Service Review by Walt Mossberg: The 800-pound gorilla of social networks, Facebook, is jumping into the location game.
- JOURNALISMUS Skype: Abhören nach jahrelanger Kontaktanbahnung?: Ein Beispiel für live vorgeführten “Prozess- / Korrekturjournalismus…
- SUCHE 4.0 Esther Dyson: The Future of Internet Search: Imagine that Googling an address gave you a list of the closest buildings, ranked by distance. Not exactly what you were looking for, most likely. But that is pretty close to what we still accept for most Internet searches. You don’t get what you actually want to finish your task; you get a list of pages that might lead you to it.
- GOOGLE I WSJ: Google and the Search for the Future: To some, Google has been looking a bit sallow lately. The stock is down. Where once everything seemed to go the company#039;s way, along came Apple#039;s iPhone, launching a new wave of Web growth on a platform that largely bypassed the browser and Google#039;s search box. The quot;appquot; revolution was going to spell an end to Google#039;s dominance of Web advertising.
- CONTENTFARMING The Dumbest How-To Content From Demand Media: Do you know how to brush your teeth? How to buy beer? How to poison a gopher? How to belch? If so, you could be a contributor to Demand Media, one of a growing number of quot;content farmsquot; that use large networks of freelancers to produce cheap reference content. How cheap? The going pay rate is a penny per word for most articles.
- INVESTITION & BÖRSE Forecast: More Digital-Media IPOs Coming: In an eye-catching report earlier this week, New York investment bank Peachtree Media Advisors said there had been a surge in digital media deal-making during the first half of the year; the volume of transactions was up 68 percent, the bank said, while their total dollar value more than doubled.
- GOOGLE II Google to open ‚Google Ideas‘ global technology think tank:
- KOMMUNIKATION 2.0 VOM MEISTER Public relations (PR) and social media – future by Mashable: Yesterday Mashable had an absolutely ridiculous article on the ‘Future of public relations and social media’. Some of its analysis and expert opinion was truly breathtaking in its simplicity.
Nutze Netzpiloten 1-Klick: Mit nur einem Klick werden dir bequem alle 40 Sekunden die hier besprochenen Seiten „vorgeblättert“ START.Schlagwörter: Lesetipp, linklotse, Linktipp